Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Likuiditas, Dan Leverage Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen (Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Pada Tahun 2013-2017)

Yuniar, Anasthasya (2019) Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Likuiditas, Dan Leverage Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen (Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Pada Tahun 2013-2017). Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (810kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This research aims to know the influence of profitability (roe), likuidity (the ratio of cash), and leverage (der) for the dividend policy in the Indonesia stock exchange. Research data have been obtained from the manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia stock exchange 2013-2017. Analysis has been conducted using multiple linear regression analysis, F test and t test. Based on the results of the F test shows that the variable profitability, likuidity, and the leverage effect simultaneously against the dividend policy. The coefficient of multiple determination (R ²) is 34%. This suggests that the influence of the percentage of profitability, liquidity, and leverage against the dividend policy is 34%. Meanwhile the remaining 66% is affected by other factors that are not included in the study. Based on the results of the study, it was found that the profitability, positive significant effect against the likuidity dividend policy and leverage the significant negative effect against the dividend policy. Keywords : Profitability, likuidity, leverage, dividend policy

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 25 Oct 2018 07:55
Last Modified: 17 Oct 2019 02:12
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/3497

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item