PENGARUH CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Studi Pada Pe rusahaan Pe rbankan Yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2010-2014)

ADHANI, DONNA (2016) PENGARUH CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Studi Pada Pe rusahaan Pe rbankan Yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2010-2014). Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (9MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (20MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (151kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 2.pdf

Download (220kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB 3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 5.pdf

Download (431kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (9MB)

Abstract

This study aimed to examine the effect of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on value of company at banking companies listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI). The data used in this research is secondary data. Samples in this study are banking companies listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2010-2014. The number of samples tested was 78 samples. Test equipment used in this study is the linear regression test. Results of this research is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) significantly affects the value of the company by proxy Price to Book Value. Results of testing R2 is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) can only explain 11.7% of the value of the company while the remaining 88.3% is explained by other variables. Key : Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), value of company

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.9 - ACCOUNTING-BANK
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 08 Jan 2018 02:15
Last Modified: 08 Jan 2018 02:15
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/3024

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item