Search for collections on Perbanas Institutional Repository

PENGARUH LOYALITAS MEREK DAN KEPERCAYAAN MEREK TERHADAP NIAT MEMBELI KEMBALI MELALUI MEDIASI TIMBAL BALIK PERSONAL PENGGUNA BLACKBERRY DI SURABAYA

PUTRA, DIAN ADITYA (2013) PENGARUH LOYALITAS MEREK DAN KEPERCAYAAN MEREK TERHADAP NIAT MEMBELI KEMBALI MELALUI MEDIASI TIMBAL BALIK PERSONAL PENGGUNA BLACKBERRY DI SURABAYA. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
DIAN ADITYA PUTRA_7241_ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (866kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (9MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (9MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (9MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (9MB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (9MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (9MB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (9MB)

Abstract

According to data from Drippler.com, aggregator news about gadgets, about 75 percent of Blackberry users want to switch to other smart phones such as Android or Apple, while the remaining 25 percent are planning to upgrade to another Blackberry. The data comes from a million users Drippler. Dripplers data comes from information about what type of smart phone use and mobile phones what they want later. It is not known exactly what the background motif Blackberry users will move to another platform. In this study, I examined the mediating role of personal reciprocity in the relationship of brand loyalty and brand trust with the future purchase intentions. Sampling in this study using non-random sampling method that does not consider the type of sampling opportunities and techniques used in this study sample was judgmental technique. Data 102 Blackberry mobile phone users in Surabaya revealed affects brand loyalty and trust intentions Blackberry users to a brand not necessarily have future purchase intentions in Surabaya. However, customers who believe in a brand having a good personal reciprocity and otherwise loyal customers who do not necessarily have a good personal reciprocity. Keyword : Brand Trust, Brand Loyalty, Personal Reciprocity

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.8 - MANAGEMENT OF MARKETING
600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.83 - MARKET RESEARCH
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Universitas Hayam Wuruk Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 22 Jul 2016 08:22
Last Modified: 22 Jul 2016 08:22
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/148

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item