Search for collections on Perbanas Institutional Repository

Pengaruh Risiko Bisnis, Profitabilitas, Pertumbuhan Penjualan, dan Ukuran Perusahaan terhadap Struktur Modal Perusahaan Manufaktur di Bursa Efek Indonesia

Mahdiani, Atikah Yusriyah (2021) Pengaruh Risiko Bisnis, Profitabilitas, Pertumbuhan Penjualan, dan Ukuran Perusahaan terhadap Struktur Modal Perusahaan Manufaktur di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (532kB) | Preview
[img] Text
COVER.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (490kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (301kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (561kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (501kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (444kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (305kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (655kB)

Abstract

The aims of this study is to examine the effect of business risk, profitability, sales growth, and firm size on capital structure. The sample in this study is a manufacturing company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) period 2015 until 2019. The sampling technique used the purposive sampling method and based on the predetermined criteria, 93 companies have been selected as samples. The data of the company’s financial statements are obtained from the official website of Indonesia Stock Exchange. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis test which has been performed by using the SPSS statistics test version 16.0. The results of the research shows that business risk has positive effect not significant to capital structure. Profitability has a significant negative effect on capital structure. The growth of sales has a significant positive effect on capital structure, while firm size has positive effect not significant to capital structure. The coefficient of determination of the regression model obtained is 0.136. This shows that all independent variables that affect the dependent variable is 13.6% and the rest of 86.4%, influenced by other variables that are not examined. Keywords : Risk Business, Profitability, Sales Growth, Firm Size, And Capital Structure

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: ATIKAH YUSRIYAH MAHDIANI
Date Deposited: 24 Mar 2021 10:44
Last Modified: 24 Mar 2021 10:44
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/7614

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item