Search for collections on Perbanas Institutional Repository

PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, CITRA MEREK DAN CITRA PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN AMANDA BROWNIES SURABAYA

PUTRI, APRILIA PRAGERITA (2015) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, CITRA MEREK DAN CITRA PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN AMANDA BROWNIES SURABAYA. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (519kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (224kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (263kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (266kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (431kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (228kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine how big the influence of the quality of product, brand image and corporate image to the consumen of Amanda Brownies Surabaya. The population used in this study is consumen who aged minimal 17 years old and have been already to do repeat purchase of the product Amanda Brownies Surabatya. The sample in this study are 74 respondents and the techniques used is purposive sampling. The analytical method used were multiple linier regression analysis. The quality of product has the most impact on consumen loyalty for 0,643 followed by corporate image variable amounting to 0,483. While the brand image variables has an influence lowest compared to other variables for 0.045. Hypothesis testing using t tests showing that the independent variables, include quality of product (X1) and corporate image (X3) which investigated proved significantly affect the dependet variable is the consumenn loyalty (Y), meanwhile the brand image (X2) doesn.t have significantly influence to the cosumen loyalty (Y) Then through the F test can be seen that the variables quality of product, brand image, and corporate image eligible to test the dependent consumen loyalty. Adjusted R Square explained figures that 85.1% of consumen loyalty variation can be explained by the three independent variables in multiple regression equatios. While the rest of 14.9% was explained by other variabes outside of the three variables used ini this study. Keywords : Quality Product, Brand Image, Corporate Image, Consumen Loyalty

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.8 - MANAGEMENT OF MARKETING
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Universitas Hayam Wuruk Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 06 Apr 2017 07:51
Last Modified: 06 Apr 2017 07:51
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/696

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item