Pengaruh LDR, IPR, APB, NPL, PPAP, Dan IRR Terhadap Efisiensi Biaya Dengan Menggunakan Stochastic Frontier Pada Bank Pembangunan Daerah Di Sumatera

Fajrin, Rizki Aprilia (2012) Pengaruh LDR, IPR, APB, NPL, PPAP, Dan IRR Terhadap Efisiensi Biaya Dengan Menggunakan Stochastic Frontier Pada Bank Pembangunan Daerah Di Sumatera. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (405kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (694kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (129kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (193kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (203kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (262kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (123kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (941kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of LDR, IPR, APB, NPL, PPAP, and the IRR on the Cost Efficiency to Regional Development Bank in Sumatra started from the first quarter of 2008 to the third quarter of 2011. The measurement of this Efficiency uses the Stochastic Frontier method with the cost function. The purpose is to measure the Cost Efficiency itself where the bank is getting more efficient if it is approaching 100 percent. Based on this research, it is known obviously that the LDR, IPR, APB, NPL, PPAP, and IRR together have a significant effect on the Cost Efficiency of 69.6 percent and the rest of 30.4 percent are caused by another variable out of independent variable. The ratio IPR partially has a significant negative effect on the Cost Efficiency. In addition, among the six variables of the study, the ratio of IPR has the most dominant contribution as big as 50.6 percent while LDR partially has significant positive influence. On the other hand, APB, NPL, and partial PPAP have less significant negative impact on the Cost Efficiency. Besides, IRR has no significant influence on the Cost Efficiency of Regional Development Banks in Sumatra.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 300 - SOCIAL SCIENCE > 332.12 - BANKS & BANKING
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 25 Oct 2019 02:00
Last Modified: 25 Oct 2019 08:14
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/5221

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item