Pengaruh Dewan Komisaris, Komite Audit, Kepemilikan Institusional, Profitabilitas, Ukuran Perusahaan Dan Leverage Terhadap Pengungkapan Corporate Social Responsibility

Qur'anie, Fika Sari Dwi (2019) Pengaruh Dewan Komisaris, Komite Audit, Kepemilikan Institusional, Profitabilitas, Ukuran Perusahaan Dan Leverage Terhadap Pengungkapan Corporate Social Responsibility. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (838kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (421kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (492kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (403kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (444kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (439kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (4MB)

Abstract

This study aimed to determine the effect of board of commissioners, audit committee, institutional ownership, profitability, company size, and leverage of the Corporate Social Responsibility in manufacture companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the period 2013-2017. This study uses the annual report as a sample of the data with the company is 518 observations. Selection of the study sample was conducted using a purposive sampling. Annual reports used were obtained from the site www.idx.co.id. Data processing was done by using multiple linear regression and are qualified classical assumption. he results showed that the profitability and leverage variables influence the disclosure of Corporate Social Responsibility, while the variables of the board of commissioners, audit committee, institutional ownership, and company size do not affect the disclosure of Corporate Social Responsibility. Adjusted (R^2) value of 20% indicates that 20% of Corporate Social Responsibility disclosure in the variables of this study is still low, while the remaining 80% is explained by other factors not used as independent variables in this study. Keywords: company characteristics, corporate social responsibility

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.042 - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: FIKA SARI DWI QUR'ANIE
Date Deposited: 30 Oct 2019 02:19
Last Modified: 30 Oct 2019 02:19
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/5069

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item