Search for collections on Perbanas Institutional Repository

Pengaruh Good Corporate Governance dan Corporate Social Responsibility Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Manufaktur

Rafidah, Rana (2019) Pengaruh Good Corporate Governance dan Corporate Social Responsibility Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Manufaktur. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

A company will try to maximize the value of its firm. Increasing the value of the firm through increasing the prosperity of the owners or shareholders. By paying attention to Good Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility at the company, it is hoped that it will increase the value of the firm. This study aims to determine the effect of Good Corporate Governance that is proxied by managerial ownership, independent commissioners and audit committees as well as Corporate Social Responsibility to Firm Values. The population are manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 2014-2016. The sampling technique is Purposive Sampling which finally obtained 107 research observations. The method of analysis of this study is multiple linear regression analysis using the SPSS application. The results of this study is managerial ownership, independent commissioners, audit committees and CSR simultaneously influence the value of the company; managerial ownership, independent commissioners, CSR does not affect firm value; and the audit committee has a significant positive effect on firm value; this model has an effect on firm value of 7.7% and the remaining 92.3% is influenced by other variables outside the model. Key word : Firm Value, Good Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Managerial Ownership, Independent Commissioners and Audit Committees.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Magang Magang
Date Deposited: 16 Dec 2019 02:47
Last Modified: 16 Dec 2019 02:47
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/4311

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item