PENGARUH LEVERAGE, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN, DAN PROFITABILITAS TERHADAP LUASNYA PENGUNGKAPAN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (Studi Pada Perusahaan Consumers Goods Yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2011-2014)

SETYANINGRUM, DEWI AYU (2016) PENGARUH LEVERAGE, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN, DAN PROFITABILITAS TERHADAP LUASNYA PENGUNGKAPAN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (Studi Pada Perusahaan Consumers Goods Yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2011-2014). Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL_ILMIAH.PDF

Download (626kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.PDF

Download (873kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.PDF

Download (360kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.PDF

Download (387kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.PDF
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (552kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.PDF
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (6MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.PDF

Download (286kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Lampiran.PDF
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study aimed to examine the effect of Leverage, Size, and Profitability on extent of disclosure Corporate Social Responsibility at consumers goods companies listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI). The data used in this research is secondary data. Samples in this study are consumers goods companies listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2011-2014. The number of samples tested was 60 samples. Test equipment used in this study is the multiple linear regression test. Results of this research is Leverage, Size, and Profitability positive significantly affects the extent of disclosure Corporate Social Responsibility by GRI indicators. Results of testing R2 is Leverage, Size, and Profitability can only explain 24.3% of the Corporate Social Responsibility while the remaining 75.7% is explained by other variables. Key : Leverage, Size, Profitability, Corporate Social Responsibility

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.042 - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 12 Jan 2018 07:39
Last Modified: 12 Jan 2018 07:39
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/3136

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item