PENGARUH LABA/RUGI SELISIH KURS, EPS, PER, DAN SUKU BUNGA TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

NOFENDI, RAKHMAD NIRMAWAN (2013) PENGARUH LABA/RUGI SELISIH KURS, EPS, PER, DAN SUKU BUNGA TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (630kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (58kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (88kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (82kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (146kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (91kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study aimed to determine Effect of Profit / Loss on Foreign Exchange, EPS, PER, and the interest rates on stock prices of banking companies in Indonesia Stock Exchange. This study uses 23 banking firms from 2008-2012 with the sampling method of purposive sampling. This study uses descriptive analysis, test equipment normality 1-Sample K-S, linear regression, R2 test, F test and T test. The fieldwork results found (R2) of 0.79, which means profit / loss on foreign exchange, EPS, PER, and the interest rate is 79%, while the remaining 21% is influenced by other variables. Results of the test T (X1) foreign exchange gains and losses significant negative effect on stock prices (X2) EPS exhibited significantly positive effect on stock prices (X3) PER significant positive effect on stock prices (X4) interest rate significant negative effect on stock prices. Keywords: Profit / loss on foreign exchange, earning per share (EPS), price earning ratio (PER), interest rates, stock price.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.9 - ACCOUNTING-BANK
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 04 Jul 2017 01:08
Last Modified: 04 Jul 2017 01:08
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/1475

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item