Search for collections on Perbanas Institutional Repository

Pengaruh Pengetahuan Keuangan, Locus Of Control Internal, Persepsi Risiko, dan Toleransi Risiko terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Investasi

Akbar, Agra Maulana (2021) Pengaruh Pengetahuan Keuangan, Locus Of Control Internal, Persepsi Risiko, dan Toleransi Risiko terhadap Pengambilan Keputusan Investasi. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
COVER.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (450kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (424kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (473kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (555kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (726kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (509kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of financial knowledge, internal locus of control, risk perception, and risk tolerance on investment decision making. The data collection technique in this study is to use a non-probability sample model because the sample chosen by the researcher will be adjusted based on certain criteria. The data source is primary data in the form of a questionnaire that can be accessed via google form. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling with 141 respondents. The data analysis method used was partial least square analysis (WarpPLS 0.7). The results of this study are that simultaneously financial knowledge, internal locus of control, risk perception, and risk tolerance for investment decision making have a positive and significant effect on investment decision making, while partially financial knowledge and risk tolerance have no significant effect on investment decision making. then internal locus of control and risk perception have a positive and significant effect on investment decision making. The R square value of 0.22 means that the contribution given by financial knowledge, internal locus of control, risk perception, and risk tolerance for investment decision making is 22% and the remaining 78% is influenced by other variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: AGRA MAULANA AKBAR
Date Deposited: 11 May 2021 06:44
Last Modified: 11 May 2021 06:44
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/7785

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item