Pengaruh Mekanisme Good Corporate Governance, Dan Profitabilitasterhadap Audit Report Lag Pada Perusahaan Perbankan

Larashati, Dinda (2019) Pengaruh Mekanisme Good Corporate Governance, Dan Profitabilitasterhadap Audit Report Lag Pada Perusahaan Perbankan. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (771kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (817kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (312kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (601kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (187kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (259kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (182kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research was conducted to determine whether the mechanism of good corporate governance and profitability affected the audit report lag of banking companies registered with Bank Indonesia (BI), especially in 2012-2017. The sampling method used was purposive sampling with a total sample of 44 banking companies. The data used in this study is financial statements originating from the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). Data processing is done by descriptive statistical analysis, classic assumption test, and multiple linear regression analysis. The software used in this study is SPSS Version 24. The results of the study show that the independent variable can explain the dependent variable by 5.4%, and for the other 94.6% explained by other factors. Partially, good corporate governance affects audit report lag. Meanwhile, profitability does not affect audit report lag. Keywords : audit report lag, good corporoate governance and profitability.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.46 - TAX ACCOUNTING
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 18 Dec 2019 04:29
Last Modified: 18 Dec 2019 04:29
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/5704

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item