Search for collections on Perbanas Institutional Repository

Pengaruh Kebijakan Dividen, Struktur Modal, serta Profitabilitas terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Sub Sektor Farmasi yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia

Nilasari, Cincin Pramesti (2019) Pengaruh Kebijakan Dividen, Struktur Modal, serta Profitabilitas terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Sub Sektor Farmasi yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (994kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (198kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (404kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (302kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (453kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (259kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The Research aims to determine the influence of the dividend policy, capital structure and profitability on the value of the companies of the pharmaceutical sub sectors listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2011 to 2018. The analytical techniques in this study used multiple linear regression. Sampling techniques using purposive sampling, with several criteria specified, have obtained as many as 5 companies samples. Research data is a secondary data obtained from the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) from 2011 to 2018. The results of this study partially indicate that the dividend policy has a positive and insignificant effect on the company's value, a partial capital structure that is positively and insignificant to the company's value, and Profitability has been partially positive and significant to the value of the company. This indicates that the entire independent variable affecting the dependent variable is 21.5% and the remaining 78.5% is affected by other variables that are not researched.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: CINCIN PRAMESTI NILASARI
Date Deposited: 07 Jan 2020 07:12
Last Modified: 09 Jan 2020 07:19
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/5636

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item