Pengaruh Kepemilikan Institusional, Kepemilikan Manajerial, Profitabilitas dan Leverage Terhadap Tax Avoidance Pendekatan Long-Run Cash Effective Tax Rate pada Lembaga Keuangan di Asia Tenggara Periode 2014-2016

Haryanto, Danny Prastyo (2018) Pengaruh Kepemilikan Institusional, Kepemilikan Manajerial, Profitabilitas dan Leverage Terhadap Tax Avoidance Pendekatan Long-Run Cash Effective Tax Rate pada Lembaga Keuangan di Asia Tenggara Periode 2014-2016. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
Artikel Ilmiah.pdf

Download (801kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (877kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bab 1.pdf

Download (424kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bab 2.pdf

Download (604kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Bab 3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (388kB)
[img] Text
Bab 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (519kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Bab 5.pdf

Download (162kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (5MB)

Abstract

This study aimed to examine the effect of institutional ownership, managerial ownership, profitability, and leverage on tax avoidance in financial institution in Southeast Asia for 2014-2016. The sample used in this research is 167 banking companies registered in ORBIS. The sampling method used is saturated sampling and testing this hypothesis using multiple regression analysis. The proxy for tax avoidance in this study uses the Long-Run CETR (Long-Run Cash Effective Tax Rate) proxy and the results of this study indicate that the independent variables of Managerial Ownership and Profitability have a significant effect on tax avoidance, but the independent variables of institutional ownership and leverage have no effect on tax avoidance, and the result of the coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) is 0.032. This shows that the influence of all independent variables Institutional Ownership, Managerial Ownership, Profitability, and Leverage on tax avoidance is 3.2% while the remaining 96.8% is influenced by other variables. Keyword : tax avoidance,institutional ownership,managerial ownership,profitability, leverage

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.45 - AUDITING
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Magang Magang
Date Deposited: 22 Nov 2019 03:14
Last Modified: 22 Nov 2019 03:14
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/4272

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item