Pengaruh ukuran perusahaan, pertumbuhan penjualan, Dan likuiditas terhadap struktur modal pada Perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bei

Dwiputri, Lidya Nanditya (2018) Pengaruh ukuran perusahaan, pertumbuhan penjualan, Dan likuiditas terhadap struktur modal pada Perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bei. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (301kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (392kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (84kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (166kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (178kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (199kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (80kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (649kB)

Abstract

The aims of this study is to examine the effect of firm size, sales growth, and liquidity on capital structure. The population in this study is a manufacturing company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) period 2014 until 2016. The sample collection technique has been carried out by using purposive sampling method and based on the predetermined criteria, 83 companies have been selected as samples. The data of the company's financial statements are obtained from the official website of BEI. This research has been carried out by using multiple linear regressions analysis test which has been performed by using the SPSS statistics test version 16.0. The results of the research shows that firm size has negative effect not significant to capital structure. The growth of sales has no significant positive effect. While liquidity has a significant negative effect on capital structure. The coefficient of determination of the regression model obtained is 0.124. This shows that all independent variables that affect the dependent variable is 12.4% and the rest of 87.6% influenced by other variables that are not examined. Keywords: Company Size, Sales Growth, Liquidity, Capital Structure

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 18 Jan 2019 03:03
Last Modified: 18 Jan 2019 03:03
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/4062

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item