Pengaruh profitabilitas, struktur aktiva, dan ukuran perusahaan terhadap struktur modal pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bei

Rumalutur, M.Rizki (2018) Pengaruh profitabilitas, struktur aktiva, dan ukuran perusahaan terhadap struktur modal pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bei. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (758kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (746kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (329kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (416kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (557kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (431kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (414kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (982kB)

Abstract

The aims of this study is to examine the effect of profitability, asset structure, and firm size on capital structure. The population in this study is a manufacturing company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) period 2014 until 2016. The sample collection technique has been carried out by using purposive sampling method and based on the predetermined criteria, 84 companies have been selected as samples. The data of the company's financial statements are obtained from the official website of BEI. This research has been carried out by using multiple linear regressions analysis test which has been performed by using the SPSS statistics test version 16.0. The results of the research shows that profitability had a significant negative effect on capital structure. Assets structure had a significant positive effect on capital structure. While firm size have positive effect is not significant on capital structure. The coefficient of determination of the regression model obtained is 0.061. This shows that all independent variables that affect the dependent variable is 6.1% and the rest of 93.9% influenced by other variables that are not studied. Keywords: Profitability, Asset Structure, Firm Size, Capital Structure Lampiran 6 : Hasil Output Data SPSS 16.00

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 18 Jan 2019 02:38
Last Modified: 18 Jan 2019 02:38
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/4061

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item