Pengaruh profitabilitas, struktur aktiva, dan pertumbuhan penjualan terhadap struktur modal pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bei

Priyonggo, R.Bramantiyo Haryo (2018) Pengaruh profitabilitas, struktur aktiva, dan pertumbuhan penjualan terhadap struktur modal pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bei. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (542kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (82kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (388kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (221kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (196kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (72kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of profitability, asset structure, and sales growth on capital structure. The population in this study is a manufacturing company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) period 2014 to 2016. Sampling technique using purposive sampling method and based on predetermined criteria has obtained a sample of 105 companies. The data of the company's financial statements are obtained from the official website of BEI. This study test of multiple linear regression analysis conducted by using statistical test tool SPSS version 16.0. The results showed that profitability had a significant negative effect on capital structure. The asset structure has a positive effect is insignificant. While sales growth have positive effect not significant to capital structure. The coefficient of determination of the regression model obtained is 0.053. This shows that all independent variables that affect the dependent variable is 5.3% and the rest of 94.7% influenced by other variables that are not examined. Keywords: Profitability, Asset Structure, Sales Growth, Capital Structure.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 17 Jan 2019 04:44
Last Modified: 17 Jan 2019 04:44
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/4034

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item