PENGARUH KESEMPATAN INVESTASI, LABA BERSIH, ARUS KAS BEBAS DAN PERTUMBUHAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN

Viviani, Ika Sri (2018) PENGARUH KESEMPATAN INVESTASI, LABA BERSIH, ARUS KAS BEBAS DAN PERTUMBUHAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (993kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (368kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (600kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (515kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (602kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (377kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research aims to examine and analyze the effect of investment opportunities, net income, free cash flow, and the company's growth on dividend policy. The population in this research are manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the 2014-2017 period. 44 manufacturing companies used as samples. The sample was selected using purposive sampling method and obtained a total sample of 176 companies. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis and the results of this research indicate that the variable free cash flow has a significant positive effect on dividend policy and the company's growth variable has a significant negative effect on dividend policy. While investment opportunity and net income variables do not affect on dividend policy. Adjusted R2 test results show that the effect of independent variables on dividend policy is 18.1% and the rest of 81.9% is influenced by other factors outside the research. Keywords : Dividend Policy, Investment Opportunity, Net Income, Free Cash Flow, and Company’s Growth.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.042 - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 31 Dec 2018 02:41
Last Modified: 31 Dec 2018 02:41
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/3674

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item