Pengaruh Keputusan Keuangan Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Food And Beverage Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2015-2017

Fildzah, Atikah Resiana (2019) Pengaruh Keputusan Keuangan Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Food And Beverage Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2015-2017. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (975kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (906kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (185kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (502kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (480kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (521kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (244kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of Dividend Policy, Investment Decisions, Funding Decisions and Profitability on Firm Value of food and beverage companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2015-2017. This study uses a causal research method. The data analysis method used is statistical analysis, descriptive analysis and multiple linear regression. The results showed that the dividend policy did not have a significant effect on the Firm Value, the investment decision had a significant positive effect on the Firm Value, the funding decision had no significant effect on Firm Value and profitability had a positive and significant effect on Firm Value. The ability of independent variables in explaining dependent variation is 63.30%, while the remaining 36.7% is explained by other variables outside of this research model. Keywords: Dividend Policy, Investment Decisions, Funding Decisions, Profitability and Firm Values

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 29 Oct 2018 02:00
Last Modified: 17 Oct 2019 04:29
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/3549

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item