PENGARUH CAR, LDR, BOPO, ROA TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN LABA PADA BANK KONVENSIONAL YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2012-2014

PAHLEVY, AKBAR GHIFFARY (2016) PENGARUH CAR, LDR, BOPO, ROA TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN LABA PADA BANK KONVENSIONAL YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2012-2014. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (707kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (165kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (279kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (218kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (133kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This research has a purpose to analyze the effect on Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR), Operating Expense to Operating Income (BOPO), and Return On Asset (ROA) toward Income Growth. This research using data from conventional bank published financial reports 2012-2014 periode. The number of sample used were 30 convencional banking in Indonesia Stock Exchange were taken by purposive sampling. Analysis technique used is analyzed multiple linier regression and the hypothesis esting with use F, use R2, and t test, performed classical assumption first Conclussion from ths research describe that statistical resullt of CAR variables show negative and significant influence towards on income growth, LDR variable show negative but not significant influence toward in income growth, BOPO variable show negative but not sinificant influence toward in income growth, but ROA variable show positive and significant influence toward in income growth. And the variable that has the most dominant influence on profit growth is ROA amounted to 0.530, this means that 53% of the dependent variable is the profit growth can be explained by the independent variables CAR , LDR , ROA and ROA remainder is equal to 47 % remmant of these explained by outside not listed in the formula. Keyword : CAR, LDR, BOPO, ROA andIncome Growth.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.9 - ACCOUNTING-BANK
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 12 Jan 2018 04:10
Last Modified: 12 Jan 2018 04:10
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/3131

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item