PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS, KUALITAS ASET, SENSITIVITAS, DAN PROFITABILITAS TERHADAP CAR PADA BANK YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

SUDARGO, MARGARETH SUSAN (2017) PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS, KUALITAS ASET, SENSITIVITAS, DAN PROFITABILITAS TERHADAP CAR PADA BANK YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (401kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (634kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (578kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (959kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (372kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This research aims to analyze of this study is to determine how much influence Liquidity, Asset Quality, Sensitivity and Profitability of the Capital Adequacy Ratio. The population of this research is to Go Public Bank listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange during the period 2011- 2016. The sample in this study consisted of four Bank Go Public. The sample selection using purposive sampling method and data sources used in this research is secondary data. The results of this study indicate that the variable Loan to Deposit Ratio significant negative effect on Capital Adequacy Ratio, Investing Policy Ratio positive effect is not significant to the Capital Adequacy Ratio, Non Perfoming Loan it remained positive effect was not significant to the Capital Adequacy Ratio, Earning assets positive effect was not significant to the Capital Adequacy Ratio, Interest Rate Risk significant positive effect on Capital Adequacy Ratio, Net Open Position positive effect is not significant to Capital Adequacy Ratio , Oerating Expenses and Operating Income significant negative effect on Capital Adequacy Ratio and Return On Assets significant positive effect on Capital Adequacy Ratio. The coefficient of determination showed by 51.6% due to the variables in the study of LDR, IPR, NPL, APB, IRR, PDN, ROA and ROA, while the remaining 48.4% influenced by other factors outside the research. Keywords: LDR, IPR, NPL, APB, IRR, PDN, ROA, ROA and CAR.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 300 - SOCIAL SCIENCE > 332.12 - BANKS & BANKING
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 05 Sep 2017 02:23
Last Modified: 05 Sep 2017 02:23
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/2857

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item