PENGARUH TINGKAT SUKU BUNGA (BI RATE), TINGKAT BAGI HASIL, BOPO TERHADAP JUMLAH SIMPANAN MUDHARABAH PADA BANK UMUM SYARIAH

NAIMAH, LAILATUN (2017) PENGARUH TINGKAT SUKU BUNGA (BI RATE), TINGKAT BAGI HASIL, BOPO TERHADAP JUMLAH SIMPANAN MUDHARABAH PADA BANK UMUM SYARIAH. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (870kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (274kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (629kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (297kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (571kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (348kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This research has an purpose to know the influence of interest( BI Rate) , rate of profit sharing and Operating expenses operating income ( BOPO ) to funding in indonesian syariah bank period 2011 – 2015. Population in research that is counted 12 Bank. Research sample are determined with purposive sampling method. Sample in this research are 7 of Islamic banks in Indonesia. All trials in this research use the help of spss program. The data is secondary data from financial statement of Bank Indonesia. The trial of quality of data use classic asusumption test, whereas for the trial of hypotesis use multiple linier regression test consists oft-statistic test, determination R2 test, and statistic F test. The results of partial test that indicate that interest ( BI Rate ) and Operating expenses operating income ( BOPO ) variable doesn’t effect to funding, but rate of profit sharing has effect to funding. Statistic F test ( simultaneously ) explain that all of independent variabel (interest , rate of profit sharing and Operating Expanses operating income ) has an effect to funding . The coefficient of determination (R2) obtained amounted to 0.177. This means that the effect of variable rate of profit sharing and Operating expenses operating income (BOPO) simultaneously contributed 17.7% to mudharabah funding in islamic banks in Indonesia. While as many as ( 1 – R2 ) remaining 82.3% is a big contribution to the influence excerted by other factors not examined. Keywords : BI Rate , Profit Sharing , BOPO, Mudharabah Funding

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.9 - ACCOUNTING-BANK
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 15 Aug 2017 09:09
Last Modified: 15 Aug 2017 09:09
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/2793

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item