Search for collections on Perbanas Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TANGIBILITY OF ASSET DAN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SET (IOS) TERHADAP LEVERAGE PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ - 45 YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI)

FATMAWATI, LAILI (2016) PENGARUH TANGIBILITY OF ASSET DAN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SET (IOS) TERHADAP LEVERAGE PADA PERUSAHAAN LQ - 45 YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI). Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (572kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (679kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (163kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (153kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (361kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (374kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (167kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (784kB)

Abstract

This study aimed to get empirical evidence about the influence of tangibility of assets (FAR) and the Investment Opportunity Set (IOS), which is proxied by the Capital Expenditure to Book Value of Assets (CAPBVA) on Leverage (DAR) in LQ-45 companies that are listed on the Stock Exchange in 2011-2014. The sample of this research were annual reports from LQ-45 companies in 2011-2014. By purposive sampling there are 92 companies that determine the sample. The data was used secondary data, secondary data is data of evidence, notes or historical reports that directly obtained from LQ-45 companies. The data analyse from this research was used multiple linier regression. The test results simultaneously using multiple linear regression between independent variables namely FAR and CAPBVA on Leverage proxied by DAR influence simultaneously and significantly by 36.9% and the remaining 63.1% was influenced by other variables beyond this study. And from partial regression test results can be concluded that the value of variable significance FAR was 0.000, which means partially significant effect on Leverage (DAR), while CAPBVA variable was 0.650, which means partially no significant effect on Leverage (DAR). Keywords: Fix Asset Ratio, Investment opportunity Set (IOS), Capital Expenditure to Book Value of Assets (CAPBVA), Dept to Asset Ratio

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.042 - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan Universitas Hayam Wuruk Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 04 Jul 2017 05:51
Last Modified: 04 Jul 2017 05:51
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/1807

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item