PENGARUH RASIO KECUKUPAN MODAL, NON PERFORMING LOAN, LIKUIDITAS DAN DANA PIHAK KETIGA TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PERBANKAN GO PUBLIC DI BEI

FERANIKA, FIA (2016) PENGARUH RASIO KECUKUPAN MODAL, NON PERFORMING LOAN, LIKUIDITAS DAN DANA PIHAK KETIGA TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PERBANKAN GO PUBLIC DI BEI. Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (624kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (740kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (406kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (500kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (382kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (382kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (115kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to examine influence of capital adequacy ratio, non performing loan, liquidity, and Third party funds throught profitability of public banking listed at Indonesian Stock Exchange during 2012-2105. Population of this research are exchange bank and non-foreign bank that registered in Indonesian stock exchange from 2012 till 2015. Data on this research are coming form Indonesian stock echange (ISX). Sample are choosen by purposive sampling method at least 113 company. Data’s test technique by using multiple linear regression analyze, classic assumption test, and hypothesis test. The result of hypothesis testing, particularly on the F test showed that the capital adequacy ratio , non -performing loans, liquidity and third party funds jointly (simultaneously) the effect on profitability. T test (partial) indicates non -performing loans , liquidity and fund third parties have no influence on profitability. Variable capital adequacy ratio was significant positive effect on profitability. Adjusted R2 shows that only 12% of banking profitability go public affected by the variation of the independent variables , namely CAR , NPL , LDR , DPK. The rest 88 % is explained by variables or causes other than the independent variables. Keywords: Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Performing Loan (NPL), Liquidity (LDR), Third Party Fund (DPK), Profitability (ROA)

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.9 - ACCOUNTING-BANK
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 03 Jul 2017 08:44
Last Modified: 03 Jul 2017 08:44
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/1799

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item