ANALISIS PENGARUH DANA PIHAK KETIGA, CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO, DAN RETURN ON ASSETS TERHADAP PEMBIAYAAN MUDHARABAH (Pada Bank Umum Syariah di Indonesia tahun 2007-2012)

NORRIANA, DEWI AGUSTIN (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH DANA PIHAK KETIGA, CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO, DAN RETURN ON ASSETS TERHADAP PEMBIAYAAN MUDHARABAH (Pada Bank Umum Syariah di Indonesia tahun 2007-2012). Undergraduate thesis, STIE PERBANAS SURABAYA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (572kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (421kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (333kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (430kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (349kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (431kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (275kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (393kB)

Abstract

Islamic banking is very important part in the economy, one as an intermediary institution whose job it is to collect and distribute funds from the society back in the form of credit. This study tried to determine the factors that influence the distribution of financing on islamic Bank in Indonesia. The purpose of this research is to determine the extent of the relationship Third Party Funds (DPK), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), and the Return On Asset (ROA) to the amount of financing mudharabah islamic banking.The sample used in this study is the 8 islamic banking is published annual report on islamic Bank in indonesia periode 2007 - 2012by using Non Probability sampling method. Types of data used are secondary data obtained from published financial statement and downloaded through the official website of islamic Bank in Indonesia. The method of analysis used is Multiple Regression with a significance level of 5%. From the results of the analysis show that only CAR has positive significant influence to financing Mudharabah, DPK, and ROA have not influence to financing mudharabah. Stimulatingly the DPK, CAR, and ROA have not significances influence to financing, it proved by sig-F value 0,146 more than 5% significances. Predictable of the four variables toward financing is 9% as indicated by adjusted R2 while the rest 91% is affected by other factors is not include into the research model. Keyword: Financing mudharabah, Third Party Funds (DPK), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Return On Asset (ROA)

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 657 - ACCOUNTING > 657.9 - ACCOUNTING-BANK
Divisions: Bachelor of Accountancy
Depositing User: Perpustakaan STIE Perbanas Surabaya
Date Deposited: 06 Jul 2017 02:08
Last Modified: 06 Jul 2017 02:08
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/1594

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item