Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Perusahaan, Rasio Aktivitas, Rasio Profitabilitas, dan Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Manufaktur di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014-2018

Pristianti, Nastiti Wahyu (2020) Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Perusahaan, Rasio Aktivitas, Rasio Profitabilitas, dan Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Manufaktur di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014-2018. Undergraduate thesis, STIE Perbanas Surabaya.

[img]
Preview
Text
ARTIKEL ILMIAH.pdf

Download (664kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (766kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (205kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (494kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (437kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (363kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (265kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The tight competition in the business and economic world that is happening right now is one of the causes for company management to increasingly improve their best performance in attracting investors to invest in their companies. Basically, stock prices are a reference for investors to make investment decisions. Stock prices always fluctuate depending on the level of supply and market demand. Stock prices are influenced by several factors, internal and external factors. Internal factors can be seen from the company's financial statements through Company Growth, Total Asset Turnover, Return on Assets, Dividend Payout Ratio Policy. This study aims to determine the effect of Company Growth, Total Asset Turnover, Return on Assets, Dividend Payout Ratio Policy on stock prices. The population and sample in this study are all manufacturing companies listed on the Stock Exchange in 2014-2018. The purpose of the sampling method is sampling and obtained as many as 53 companies. Data type is secondary. Multiple linear regression is used to determine the effect of Company Growth, Total Asset Turnover, Return on Assets, Dividend Payout Ratio Policy towards stock prices. The results showed that ROA had a significant and positive effect on stock prices, and TATO had a negative effect on stock prices, while PP and the DPR had no significant effect on stock prices. Simultaneously the results of the test indicate that there is an influence between PP, TATO, ROA, and DPR together affecting the price of shares of manufacturing companies, which are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The magnitude of the effect was 28%, while the remaining 72% was influenced by other factors outside this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: 600 - TECHNOLOGY > 658 - GENERAL MANAGEMENT > 658.15 - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Divisions: Bachelor of Management
Depositing User: NASTITI WAHYU PRISTIANTI
Date Deposited: 28 Mar 2020 07:52
Last Modified: 03 Apr 2020 03:01
URI: http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/id/eprint/6491

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item